Eric and Amber

From New Orleans to the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Love

To begin I would like to wish all of our family and friends and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We miss you all very much and love you dearly.

Congratulations to Frances (Eric’s momma) and Fred who are getting married this week on the 27th. We wish you the best and look forward to seeing the video. :)

I think that both of us are starting to feel a slight pain of homesickness for the first time since arriving. Not only are we missing Eric’s mom’s wedding, but I called my grandparents house this morning to find out that my Nanna Jo is extremely ill. Although she was unable to speak, I was able to tell her how much I love her and miss her. I feel very grateful to have had that moment with her. I have always felt close to my grandparents and they have been a very positive influence on my life. I feel sad that I am unable to tell her in person how much I care for her.

We should all remember how precious and fragile life is and we should cherish every moment of our time here on Earth. Let’s all work toward making this planet a better place for everyone. Let’s be conscious of our impact on the planet and aware of how our actions impact others alive today and future generations.

Let’s love.



Nanna Jo and I - taken May 2006

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Lee said...

I am glad to here that love is still in the air and there are people that are willing to protect terra to keep love alive.

Thanks for the post and make sure E. keeps it up.

Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home